Last November, I started a 30 day #notjustforchristmas gift countdown. As the festive period starts to draw closer, I thought I’d revisit some of the brands and small businesses I featured, find out what’s new and throw in a few 2017 discoveries that you definitely need to know about.
Find below links to a selection of those featured in 2016 and the exclusive interviews held.
- Bell & Fox (Leather Bags) – Interview
- Brighton Lace (Lace Separates) – Interview
- Etta Loves (Muslin Cloths with a twist) – Interview
- Petit Boudoir (Lingerie Boutique) – Interview
- Splendette (Jewellery) – Interview
- The Black Rabbit (Children’s Gifts and Soft Toys) – Interview
- When I wake up (Children’s Book) – Interview
A boutique turned Salon, A Children’s paradise, Spots, Dots and Plants, Faux Fur Fabulousness and A Week of Relaxation.