Neal’s Yard Organic Remedies has always been my default gifting product. Beautiful packaging, stylish blue bottles, ethical, organic and bunny friendly and that’s just a handful of the brands’ positives.
I became actively involved in the company when my boutique, The London Assembly hosted a NYR event for our clients. The products were the ideal gift that I had been looking for and such was my enthusiasm, I decided to join the team as an independent consultant. Since closing the boutique, I have started to host private events both in my home and hosted by others, These events are always a fun experience and one I look forward to continuing now I’m based in Berlin.
With an unrivalled set of ethical principles that have remained since the original store was founded 30 years ago, in Covent Garden. This leading global brand has received a ridiculous amount of awards and recognition for their values and guiding principles. They have been awarded 100/100 for ethics in an independent audit by The Ethical Company Organisation*, and the first in the UK to achieve Fair for Life social and fair trade certification.
My home has become a veritable shrine to the fully recyclable blue bottles. Over the next few weeks I’ll be sharing a run down of favourite NYR goodies that I personally love, use in my home and on my son.
A few NYR facts:
- They are the UK’s first organic health and beauty company.
- The UK’s first high street retailer to sell certified organic essential oils.
- World’s first company to produce Soil Association certified cosmetics.
- World’s first CarbonNeutral high street retailer.
- World’s first company to use FairWild certified organic frankincense.
- Market Leader in Organic health and beauty in the UK and internationally.**
Find out more and shop directly online here: www.uk.nyrorganic.com/shop/amys